Submerge Camera takes great pride in the fact that over 50% of our customers are not in the USA, we value our international customers. For years now Submerge Camera has been shipping overseas on a daily basis with no problems and no lost or damaged packages. Rest assured when purchasing from Submerge Camera you packages will arrive in perfecct condition and in a timely manner.
Submerge Camera ships with UPS, US Postal Service, and FedEx. Our shipping fees are calculated on a combined basis of weight, value, and destination. Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels.
- We ship to your home address only. We do not ship to your place of business, hotels, motels, or resorts.
- A signature is required for all UPS & FedEx shipments upon receipt.
- Shipments to PO Boxes can only be shipped via US Postal Service.
- US Postal Service shipments cannot be tracked and have a slower rate of destination arrival.
- On orders that contain a non-regularly stocked item (usually labeled as 'Special Order' or 'Accepting Orders'), priced below $500, if you choose to have the item sent separately, it will be shipped via USPS when it arrives at Submerge Camera.
- Oversized items that don’t fit Parcel Services standards will be shipped via Bax Global-Schenker Logistics via Door-to-Airport or Door-to-Door service, depending on your location. The carrier will call you to inform you of your delivery method.
- For shipments to Russia, the maximum order value (including shipping charges) is 5,000 Roubles per shipment. For Moscow, Nizhniy, Novgorod, Krasnodar, Stavropol, St. Petersburg, and Vladivostok the maximum order value (including shipping charges) is 50,000 Roubles per shipment.
- We do not ship to Iran, Sudan, or Cuba.
- Important-- Select Countries charge duties, taxes, VAT for products shipped in to the destination country. As the customer, when purchasing, it is your responsibility to know the charges you will be charged by your country. It is impossible for us to know every countries duties/fees/VAT rates. These fees are the customer's responsibility.