At Submerge Camera, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Submerge Camera within 14 days of receipt of item(s). Claims for damaged or missing items must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
Owners put cameras in underwater housings at their own risk. Manufacturers will not replace cameras even if the underwater housing is defective. Submerge Camera is not a warranty party, Submerge camera is not responsible for any warrty claims or camera replacement costs.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a credit for the full amount of the original purchase price. Credits will be issued within 24 hours of return.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Submerge Camera reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of 20%.
Submerge Camera is not the warranty party of the equipment sold, if your equipment needs warranty replacement or service, the purchaser, will need to contact the manufacturer directly. Please use this link to find your manufacturer contact information.
How to return or exchange an item:
To return an item you must call Customer Service at (877) 578-2637, Outside USA +1.269.324.9999 or e-mail email@example.com to obtain an RMA number.
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the e-mail, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship product via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer which are non refundable. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to the following address:
- Submerge Camera
Attn: Returns Dept.
1821 Vanderbilt ?Rd. Ste. C.
Portage, MI 49024
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Items with timers must show less than 120 minutes of use. Items with shutter counters must show less than 200 exposures.
- Submerge Camera is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Submerge Camera is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Returns & Exchanges On:
- All consumable items (e.g., film, batteries, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, etc.) once unwrapped.
- Special Order merchandise.
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged.
- Educational tapes and books once unwrapped.
- Submerge Camera Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.