You have no items in your shopping cart.
With its circular beam angle of 100 x 100° and a guide number of up to 20 it is the perfect strobe for small Point & Shoot cameras or DSLRs. It is best to connect the strobe to the housing with a fiber optic cable. Manual exposer control with this strobe is easy, since it has a ten-level power dial located on the back.
The YS-02 is powered by 4-AA batteries. You can get up to 330 flashes at full power with NiMH batteries. With NiMH batteries you will get a blazing fast 1.9 second recycle time, so you will not miss all the action on the reef.
An external flash is your most important accessory. The ocean is one big, blue filter. As you descend, the reds and oranges quickly become muted shades of blue and gray. Using a color corrected strobe light will bring back your subject's natural color.
• Connects with a fiber optic cable
• Manual control is easy with the ten-level power dial
• Circular beam for a broad 100° x 100° angle of coverage
• Guide number 20 (ISO 100/m) for high power performance
• Recycle time of approximately 1.9 seconds with NiMH batteries at full power
|Manufacturer||Sea and Sea|
|Shipping||Usually ships in 3 to 4 days.|
|Free Shipping - Intl||No|
|Gift Card Offer||No|